background

pages bar

  • home
  • newborn
  • baby
  • toddler
  • funstuff
  • love
  • contact
  • Friday, November 8, 2013

    busy, busy

    wow, thanks to everyone who stopped out at the millard west show.  nicole everingham was the winner of the $25 gift certificate.  after such a great show i was kinda worried about having time & fabric to restock my supply for my show this weekend.  but lucky for me i had some at home and had time for a quick trip to hobby lobby after the show in omaha (bit better selection than norfolk's) but that also meant that i had to work my butt off to get lots of sewing done.  happy to say that i got everything done that i wanted to, including a custom order for a car seat cover. 

    this is a pic of the boy fish that i had to make (i was out & had requests for some) so if you wanted these, please email or fb me & i'll get some shipped out to you.

    oh i did say that i had a show this weekend right???  its my 1st time in kearney, ne at the holiday splendor craft/trade show.  runs from 9 am til 4 pm at the buffalo county fairgrounds 3807 ave n, kearney, ne.  hope to see everyone out there!  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Followers