background

pages bar

  • home
  • newborn
  • baby
  • toddler
  • funstuff
  • love
  • contact
  • Saturday, October 26, 2013

    infinity nursing scarves & next show


    i know lots of people are in to scarves.  i am not.  for some reason i dont like stuff up around my neck. but my sister in law pointed these out to me and i thought they would be a good addition to my stock.  infinity nursing scarves.  they are the same as regular, just a bit wider & longer, to accomadate the bulk & length of baby.  best part is, i can make a regular scarf and a nursing one out of the same fabric!  contact me if this is something you would like.  nursing scarves are $20 and the regular scarves are $15.
    also wanted to let everyone know about my next show coming up.  millard west again!!! one of my favorites.  this year it is later than normal, not sure why but they had to change the date.  so stop out on november 2 from 9 am til 4 pm to check out the hall and 2 gyms full of crafters!  and just incase you need to be reminded of the address it on 176th & q in omaha.  i'm going to do a gift certificate drawing for all those who stop by & register.
    also check back as i'll be doing some posts of projects i did this summer.  just to catch up.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Followers